What's the tokezone all about?
The tokezone is a website that fell asleep in the kitchen and dropped into a blender. Conceptually, the mix is not a pretty one: cybercafe security, drugs, travel information, photos, music, travel blog. Yet visitor feedback is mostly positive about the odd, lumpy mixture that emerged. Many people come here to peruse my travel tips before they head off for Asia, or check out my pattern for a home-made money belt.
Despite the title "tokezone," you'll find its primary focus isn't about taking drugs. If you're interested in that subject, however, you'll surely find something here to tickle you. The cannabis screensavers here are free, absorbing and popular - or you might find some useful information in the downloadable e-books on the subject of recreational drugs.
What you'll find around the site
Hover your pointer over any of the green links below and see more detail about what's on the site. To close the box which opens, hover your pointer over "Close."
- That's this page!
- Pictures & travel info from my wanderings over many years.
- Your internet connection comes with hidden risks - be prepared.
- Travel with your favourite music, but what's the best way to carry it?
- Roll your zone and enjoy the view.
- "Won't fits" and "Don't knows" are kept here.